OverviewFuji Xerox Pty Limited HR Consultant Contract in Perth WA
Fuji Xerox Pty Limited
Branch Perth WA AU
You will be enthusiastic, resilient and driven to provide an exceptional customer service. Manage investigations and performance issues nationally as part of…
We’re currently on the hunt for a professional and energetic HR Consultant to partner with the Regional Managers in our Perth and Adelaide branches and help them drive cultural change, increase employee engagement and build a high-performance team. You will also provide HR case management support through our Shared Service model.
- Partner with the Regional Managers in WA and SA to build branch leadership teams
- In partnership with the leadership teams develop and implement engagement plan
- Coach and develop branch leaders
- Manage investigations and performance issues nationally as part of shared services team
- Coach and guide managers on HR policy and practice
- Work alongside the HR Business partner to implement key business projects and engagement initiatives
- Build relationships with the sales team and help improve sales capability
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve processes to support the changing needs of the business
To be successful in this role you will ideally be degree qualified and have solid experience in all aspects of HR including employee relations, performance management, leadership coaching and delivery of HR projects. You will be enthusiastic, resilient and driven to provide an exceptional customer service. You will need to have the courage to challenge, the ability to build credibility with managers quickly and be focused on getting results. You will be comfortable operating autonomously as the HR partner in Perth.
This role will be critical in improving employee engagement, the ongoing development of the branch culture and helping Fuji Xerox achieve it targets.
Fuji Xerox offers you the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects, we have a flexible work environment and our office is located in Belmont.
Apply now and come and join a global company.
Advertised: 12 Apr 2017
Application close: 11 May 2017
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18