OverviewFuji Xerox Pty Limited Chief Operations Officer Full Time in North Ryde NSW
Fuji Xerox Pty Limited
Branch North Ryde NSW AU
Chief Operations Officer
North Ryde NSW
Will report directly to the Managing Director and will oversee all service delivery operations including Supply Chain, Customer Service Operations and Eco…
Fuji Xerox is one of the world’s best known brands – we have revolutionised the print industry with advanced technology and office solutions which lead the market today. Our customer service is world renowned and unrivalled in its quality and reliability.
As we break new ground in digital transformation, workflow business optimisation and connected cloud solutions, we are transforming our sales force and our customer operations with a view to creating competitive advantage and a market share which is unbeatable.
As we prepare to grow our business into exciting new areas, we need to ensure that all facets of our operations functions are streamlined and optimised so that our customers enjoy an unbeatable experience at every touch point.
The Chief Operations Officer will report directly to the Managing Director and will oversee all service delivery operations including Supply Chain, Customer Service Operations and Eco Manufacturing. Part of the Fuji Xerox Australia executive team, with 2 direct reports and a combined team of over 500 people, this position will drive major business improvement initiatives which will foster new ways of thinking and result in reduced costs and increased customer satisfaction and retention.
In addition to driving transformational change which will enable the organisation to perform at an optimum level, the Chief Operations Officer will be responsible for building and managing high performing teams that deliver outstanding customer service. Embedding discipline and accountability across the business through the development and implementation of clear KPI’s and effective motivation will also be required. We are seeking an inspirational leader and change agent who will drive engagement, development and a strong achievement-oriented culture.
You will be a visionary, a successful operations executive known for your ability to develop and implement business transformation strategies which have had tangible results. You will have worked in similar or complementary organisations in IT, hardware, business equipment or document management organisations which sell B2B.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive senior leadership experience in Supply Chain and Customer Service Operations
- Ability to build and implement a clear vision and foster a new way of thinking, resulting in improved processes and customer satisfaction rates
- Exceptional business acumen, financial management skills and executive presence
- Expertise in building, developing and motivating high performing teams focused on delivering results
- Superior communication skills, able to forge strong working relationship with Sales counterpart
- Maintain effective partnerships with many senior internal and external stakeholders
- A commitment to our corporate values including sustainability in the business, the environment and the community
- Personal success, driven by resilience, passion and energy
A remuneration and benefits package commensurate with the scope of the role is available.
The opportunity to make a sizeable impact by transforming Operations at Fuji X
Advertised: 14 Apr 2017
Application close: 13 May 2017
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: North Ryde, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16