OverviewFoxtel Customer Marketing Executive Full Time in North Ryde NSW
Branch North Ryde NSW AU
Customer Marketing Executive
North Ryde NSW
Working across both Foxtel Residential TV and Broadband, this key role focuses on all aspects of customer lifecycle from onboarding to engagement and retention….
Foxtel has an exciting opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic marketer to join the Customer Marketing team. We are looking for a proactive and creative self-starter with a passion to build world class customer experiences through innovative and insightful lifecycle campaigns.
Working across both Foxtel Residential TV and Broadband, this key role focuses on all aspects of customer lifecycle from onboarding to engagement and retention.
You’ll be ready to hit the ground running in this role. Not afraid to try new things, you’ll learn fast and be highly collaborative. You’ll be thirsty for knowledge and a great problem solver as well as being extremely personable with the ability to quickly develop relationships with senior stakeholders from a diverse range of departments so you can effectively manage and deliver work – on time and budget.
Sound like you? Then keep reading!
What you will do:
- Manage, drive and own critical BAU Lifecycle comms
- Understand and manage the relationship between campaign data team and agency execution
- Manage data delivery and campaign analysis
- End-to-end execution of Lifecycle campaigns across DM, eDM, print, on-air, online channels. This includes briefing and managing agency partners, concept creation and obtaining approval from key internal stakeholders
- Project manage and facilitate the integration of key business wide campaigns/projects into Lifecycle comms
- Collateral management, key point of contact for customer onboarding and education collateral
- Work with Legal team to ensure campaign components comply with regulatory requirements
- Work with creative and 3rd party agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and with maximum accuracy
- Assist the marketing manager in delivering all BTL activity
- Assist in testing and QA process across comms
- Ongoing management of production budgets including approvals and processing of estimates
What you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing related role
- Proven track record of success in end to end creative management for lifecycle and promotional campaigns including managing the creative process with external agencies, ensuring appropriate approvals are received from key stakeholders and managing the production of required marketing collateral
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure campaigns are implemented successfully and achieve maximum results
- Ability to create, devise and request data sets and analyse campaign results that provide sound evidence to prove or disprove potential patterns of customer behaviour and execute targeted campaigns
- Experience in forecasting campaign budgets and the delivery of campaigns within agreed budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to cope under pressure and work in a fast paced, ever changing environment with minimum supervision
- Flexible and creative approach to problem solving and coping with ever changing work demands
- A related degree would be highly desirable
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It’s designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We are customer heroes, we challenge the norm, we make it easy, and we make it fun!
Location: North Ryde, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2016-10-14