OverviewForeperson/Supervisor Roles Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Excellent knowledge of Building and Construction. Liaising with Project and Construction Mangers toward agreed outcomes….
Our client thrives on finding innovative and effective solutions to design and construct challenges. Renowned for their industry experience and delivering results within designated timeframes, these roles are about good management skills and a proactive approach.
Our client is a Government Body focused on delivering every project in line with structured timelines and established project methodologies.
Job 1: We are looking for a hands on trade qualified carpenter to fill a Supervisor role to work across multiple projects. Commencing ASAP you will be supervising the completion of multiple projects like bathrooms/kitchens etc. Reporting to the Construction Manager you will also be required to engage with local industry and suppliers and complete site inspections.
Job 2: A Foreperson with an electrical/construction background to work in a Correctional Centre in Wacol. Work entails installation of conduits and electronic security work.
- Liaising with Project and Construction Mangers toward agreed outcomes
- Managing client relationships, project scope, budget and deliverables
- Conduct inspections with regards to KPI’s
- Monitoring and negotiating industry rates, approvals and contract agreements
- Communicate with clients and contacts to resolve complaints and issues
- Trade certified *preferred over tertiary qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Building and Construction
- Electrical/Construction background
- Proven ability to plan and manage building projects and resources
- Extensive experience in stakeholder engagement and conflict resolution
- Competent with computers systems and ITC
- Excellent communication skills
- Management experience is essential
- Excellent grasp on WHS and compliance
We are looking for successful applicants who are able to commence immediately. Someone with a good view of the big picture and an understanding of how today will affect contractors tomorrow.
This is a long term career opportunity with possibility of extension.
Please attach your cover letter and resume and APPLY NOW.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14