OverviewFleetPartners Customer First Consultant Full Time in Richmond VIC
Branch Richmond VIC AU
Customer First Consultant
Knowledge of the automotive industry, preferably in leasing and fleet management. About the Opportunity:….
About the Opportunity:
Customer First Consultants are a pivotal part of the business, responsible for the management and resolution of a variety of customer queries. You will be instrumental in delivering a superior level of service for our customers that exceeds their expectation time after time.
- Delivery of outcomes with a superior level of customer focused service
- Prioritisation, management and resolution of customer queries
- Build and maintain relationships across the FleetPartners team to support the customer
Our Ideal Candidate:
You may be an experienced customer service professional looking for your next challenge or you may be a recent graduate looking to start their career.
You will respond to customer queries with ease and confidence, and you will go above and beyond to deliver fantastic customer service. You will thrive off and be driven by customer satisfaction.
You will demonstrate:
- Ability to build excellent rapport that fosters strong customer relationships
- Can ‘think outside the square’ and use initiative to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to ask discovery questions techniques and gain a deeper understanding of customer enquiry
- Exposure to a variety of complex products in a contact centre environment
- Knowledge of the automotive industry, preferably in leasing and fleet management
- Exceptional and professional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, disciplined and results driven with room for some fun along the way
- Technology savvy with proficiencies in Microsoft Office and CRM databases
FleetPartners will offer You:
- State-of-the-art offices alongside the Yarra River
- An ambitious and supportive learning environment full of opportunity
- Quarterly company breakfasts to recognise and share achievements
- Extensive employee benefits programs including an employee assistance program, volunteer leave days, study assistance and onsite Daytona machines
- Monthly social club events – river cruises, quiz nights, night racing, bowling…
FleetPartners is a key division of the Eclipx Group, and is a market leading leasing and fleet management company, managing passenger and commercial vehicles across Australia and New Zealand. From a multi-national corporation with a corporate fleet to a small business with ten vehicles, right down to the individual drivers’ personal vehicle financing requirements – FleetPartners diverse product offering ensures our customers mobility.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23