OverviewFinite Service Desk/Desktop Support Officer Contract in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Service Desk/Desktop Support Officer
Assist clients with password management for network and other defined business systems, ensuring conformance with relevant standards and policies….
Are you an experienced and skilled Senior Service Desk/Desktop Support Officer available for an immediate to utilise your IT support skills.
Our well established and esteemed client is seeking services of an experienced and skilled Service Desk Support Officer/Desktop Support Officer to join their IT support team and assist them in looking after valuable projects.
To be considered for this position, you will need to experience in the following:
- Provides first and second level support including incident recording, resolution where possible (including remote support), and escalation, across a variety of computing and communications environments while adhering to established incident management processes.
- Responds to user complaints using conflict resolution techniques and escalates as required;
- Assist clients with password management for network and other defined business systems, ensuring conformance with relevant standards and policies.
- Assist with the maintenance of the ICT configuration management database (eg equipment and user location data).
- Experience with SOE/MOE deployments – exposure to packaging, SCCM
- Enterprise level technical support and customer oriented service experience
- Experience troubleshooting desktops, laptops and tablets running a Windows OS (Win 7, 8.1 and/or 10)
- Experience working with and troubleshooting common enterprise applications (MS Office, Office 365, Lync, Skype for Business)
- Experience troubleshooting printers and audio visual equipment
- ITIL v3, MCITP/MCTS and/or relevant technical qualifications highly regarded
- Proven effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
You will need a “can-do” attitude and be passionate about technology and people. If you believe you have the right skills and ability and are looking to work in a positive environment with a supportive team then submit your resume today by applying through the link below. Please contact Roohi Sethi for further details
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15