OverviewFinite Program Manager (Governance) | 12 month contract! Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Program Manager (Governance) | 12 month contract!
Support program delivery through effective risk, change, quality, finance, resource and management processes. Facilitate innovation and collaboration as well as…
Are you an experienced Program Manager?
Do you have extensive experience in Governance?
Can you commit to a long-term contract initially till 31st March 2018?
If so, then read on!
Our government client based conveniently in the middle of the CBD, have a large HRIS program requiring an experienced Program Manager (Governance) to join them to ultimately deliver the program successfully.
Your role’s purpose?
- Provide project/program management expertise, guidance and information to help deliver the HRIS program successfully
- A strong focus on governance and financial management of projects/programs
- Develop, influence and manage successful relationships internally and externally identifying cross government synergies and opportunities for collaboration
- Coordinate and support HRIS governance bodies by overseeing the consolidated management and reporting of the HRIS projects
- Facilitate innovation and collaboration as well as regular program and project assurance
- Support program delivery through effective risk, change, quality, finance, resource and management processes
- Help in the management of vendor engagements and contracts
How you can win this role?
- By demonstrating your expertise in program and project management including governance management
- Proven financial management skills in the effective management of budget processes
- Demonstrate a high level of relationship management skills
- Effective collaboration with stakeholders, consulting and sharing information
An excellent long 12 month contract to keep you busy in helping in the successful delivery of a mission critical program of work for state government! Apply now!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25