OverviewFinite Campaign Analyst – Business Performance & Analytics (S20) Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Campaign Analyst – Business Performance & Analytics (S20)
The Business Performance and Analytics (BPA) team is a multibrand business capturing data for reporting across Retail, Business, and Consumer Services….
Campaign Analyst – Business Performance & Analytics – Financial Services (S20)
Our client is major Financial Services & Banking organisation and currently there is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Campaign Analyst to join their team. The Business Performance and Analytics (BPA) team is a multibrand business capturing data for reporting across Retail, Business, and Consumer Services
The BPA’s objective is to be a source of competitive advantage through actionable information, insight and advice. The role is accountable for working with Marketing Stakeholders, providing reporting and analysis to understand performance of campaigns and determine the success. Strong focus will required on the data extraction and analysis in determining the success.
Major Accountabilities of Position:
- Maintain and run a portfolio of weekly and monthly reports, and be point of contact for these to our stakeholders.
- Represent broader team in campaign development process to understand and advise on reporting requirements
- Continuous Improvement focus – analyse, identify and recommend improvements to reports, processes etc. to more effectively meet needs of the customer or improve efficiency of reports
Provide timely and accurate information on request (this can be of an adhoc nature or via standardised reports)
- Understand the different data systems and sources, and have ability to access this data and present findings in a visually pleasing way.
- This is a collaborative position you will work with the following internal departments to perform the role
Areas Include: Campaign Performance, Marketing, Data Analytics, Product Management, Retail and Business Banking, Finance.
Position Requirements :
- Experience in preparing reports using Excel, Access and SQL in a corporate environment
- Teradata, Oracle BI experience would be highly regarded
- Demonstrable report design skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially relating to stakeholder engagement
- Marketing analytical background and knowledge desirable (but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity paying $500 – $600 per day so don’t delay apply now !
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2015-03-03