OverviewFairfax Media Marketing Manager Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Domain is a leader in providing multi-media advertising solutions to the real estate industry across print, online, mobile and tablet platforms….
A little about us:
Domain is a leader in providing multi-media advertising solutions to the real estate industry across print, online, mobile and tablet platforms. Used by millions of Australians, Domain aims to help people achieve their property dreams and aspirations. Experiencing unprecedented growth, the business is investing across all areas to drive future earnings growth. Domain offers a dynamic and innovative culture at the leading edge of digital media in Australia.
A lot about you:
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our Media team on a 12-month maternity leave contract. This role will be pivotal in shaping the direction of the brand over the next year.
You will be a strong, results-driven and creative marketer who is keen to drive our trade-facing brand. You will be someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the ordinary. You will be passionate about all things marketing, and love to keep up to date with the latest trends in the industry!
Given this role will be working with a multitude of stakeholders, you will need to have strong relationship building and communication skills. You will also be someone who is highly organised (aka loves a to-do list) and gets excited by the small details!
Your day to day will look something like this:
We are one of Australia’s biggest players in regards to print, digital and social reach and are constantly looking for ways to innovate when partnering with clients on media briefs.
This role reports to the National Brand Marketing Manager and is responsible for;
- Planning, implementing and reporting on marketing communications and branding strategies to increase market share nationally.
- Supporting the brand partnerships and sales team with insights, strategies, campaigns and collateral that will assist them to diversify their range of clients and to deepen market penetration within existing industries.
- Using data and insights to drive relevancy and customer engagement.
- Developing the Domain Media marketing communication plan, ensuring it aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Supporting the sales teams with tools and messages to better sell our data, programmatic, lead generation and content campaigns.
We would love you to have:
- Minimum 3 years media marketing experience
- Degree in marketing or associated
- Experience in digital marketing implementation, management, analysis and reporting.
- Proven success in end to end management of multiple marketing projects from plan to launch in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in data interpretation to inform decisions, initiatives and marketing messages.
- Strong multi-channel marketing experience – across direct and digital platforms.
- Project and budget management experience
- High levels of computer literacy advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Marketing Cloud experience is preferred
Why you will love us:
We are a pretty social bunch! Some of the ways we like to celebrate wins are having team BBQ’s on our office sundeck or Friday afternoon drinks. We have brand new offices in Pyrmont with a games room (interested in the foosball comp?), beanbag meeting space’s and electronic stand up desks! We also have end of trip facilities for all to use.
So…what happens next?
We will give your application the attention it deserves and you will hear from us either way! If you have the right experience, one of our Recruitment Consultants will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy!) and from there the interviews will commence!
Go on then, click apply, we would love to see your application pop up!
A little note to recruitment agencies: We have a superstar recruitment team and are pretty good at filling our own roles, we also think you are great at what you do, however there is no need to get in touch : )
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17