OverviewFairfax Media Account Manager Full Time in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
Experience within Real Estate and/or media/advertising industries. Domain is a leader in providing multi-media advertising solutions to the real estate industry…
A little about us:
Domain is a leader in providing multi-media advertising solutions to the real estate industry across print, online, mobile and tablet platforms. Used by millions of Australians, Domain aims to help people achieve their property dreams and aspirations. Experiencing unprecedented growth, the business is investing across all areas to drive future earnings growth. Domain offers a dynamic and innovative culture at the leading edge of digital media in Australia.
A lot about you:
You will be a naturally energetic, vibrant and switched on Sales professional who is looking for a new opportunity. You will effectively manage the clients in the Mackay region and develop new business opportunities. Reporting to the Sales Manager, responsibilities include reaching set targets and increasing revenue streams through selling digital platforms & up-selling of products. The Account Managers are to be knowledgeable on all products, plus the clients needs and objectives.
Your day to day will look something like this:
- Meet & exceed revenue & volume budgets
- Develop market share
- Identifying opportunities and generate leads
- Attend client meetings and appointments
- Conduct client presentations
- Generate new business
- Follow up on client enquiries
- Assist in finalisation of print bookings
- Provide excellence in Customer Service & professionally handle client interactions
- Develop client & industry relationships
- Maintain accurate and up to date client information
- Professionally liaise with Advertising agencies
- Negotiate agreements with clients
- Gather market, client & industry intelligence.
We would love you to have:
- High level of sales and customer service experience
- Experience within Real Estate and/or media/advertising industries
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- A strong ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- A valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
Why you will love us:
We truly want our staff to be the very best they can be and that’s why we invest in state of the art sales training and conferences to help get you there. In this role you will primarily work from home when you’re not out and about visiting clients! We do also have brand new offices in Brisbane where you may need to pop into from time to time.
So…what happens next?
We will give your application the attention it deserves and you will hear from us either way! If you have the right experience, one of our Recruitment Consultants will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy!) and from there the interviews will commence!
Go on then, click apply, we would love to see your application pop up!
A little note to recruitment agencies: We have a superstar recruitment team and are pretty good at filling our own roles, we also think you are great at what you do, however there is no need to get in touch : )
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15