OverviewExperis Solution Architect Contract in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
A strong background in cross-platform technical architecture – spanning Wintel, UNIX, Storage and Mainframe platforms, and an appreciation of Network and IT…
About the Company
Our client is a highly reputable global IT leader. Known for offering a fantastic working environment that is both supportive and innovative, they are consistently voted as a global ‘Top 50 most attractive employer’. The organisation is known for being able to offer a world of opportunity as they have the scale, the resources and the local commitment to enable their employees to be the best in their field.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Develop Architecture and Lead in Architectural Strategic Direction
- Perform Architectural Leadership and Manage Architectural Risk
- Use Consulting Techniques, Manage Client Experience and Demonstrate Knowledge of Client’s Business
- Apply Engagement Solution Process Knowledge and Develop Engagement Technical Solutions and Cost Cases
- Apply Architectural Thinking and Architectural Methods, Use Architectural Modelling Techniques and Existing Work Products
- Perform Stakeholder Requirements Management, Develop Client Requirements and Architectural Decisions
- Perform Solution Assessments, Architectural Asset Development and Develop Project Output for Future Reuse
- Lead Strategy/Design/Implementation of Solution and Plan Architectural Aspects of Project
- Construct Work Breakdown Structure and Project Plan
- Lead Individuals and Teams, Use Oral and Written Communication Skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an IT Architect role.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise-wide infrastructure architecture and design.
- Demonstrated experience with consulting and building relationships with clients for the purpose of consultative selling.
- A strong background in cross-platform technical architecture – spanning Wintel, UNIX, Storage and Mainframe platforms, and an appreciation of Network and IT Security disciplines.
- Demonstrated skills in translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Demonstrated experience as a pre-sales architect preparing Scope of Requirements (SOR), business proposals, Statements of Work (SOWs), Business Cases and Cost Models (CM).
- Demonstrated application of tools, technology and methodology related to the design and development of infrastructure solutions, and participates in their evaluation and design review.
- Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals, such as Project Managers, IT Architects, IT Specialists, IT Consultants, sales professionals as well as customer, vendor and subcontractor personnel to achieve the team’s technical and schedule goals.
- Knowledge of Service Management Integration, ITIL and TOGAF.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your application and advise that only candidates that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident will be contacted.
If you are looking for your next assignment click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv as well as a cover letter detailing recent experience immediately.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further please email [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21