Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2017-04-25
Experis Project Manager Contract in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Development of mitigation strategies for issues and risks. Bachelor Degree or Higher Degree in relevant field such as Business Administration, Information…
- To deliver timely, cost-effective and quality IT Projects.
- Delivery of projects that provide positive outcomes for our customers and increase NPS.
- Use of Agile principles to decompose projects into small valuable increments that provide increased Speed to Market and spend reductions.
- Use of 2 speed delivery to ensure foundation elements are robust and resilient meanwhile allowing for fast and flexible delivery of software.
- Has strong knowledge and exposure to Agile Methodology.
- Exposure to Waterfall Methodology.
- Understanding of financial principles, eg Opex, Capex, accruals, journals.
- Hands-on experience tracking project finances.
- Sound project management knowledge and ability to time manage deliverables.
- Track project progress and critical path.
- Logging and tracking of all risks, issues and dependencies.
- Development of mitigation strategies for issues and risks.
- Diagnostic & problem solving skills with demonstrable experience resolving issues.
- Ability to apply relevant commercial judgement to business decisions.
- Engage vendors via statement of work.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to confidently work with stakeholders internal and external.
- Ability to negotiate with vendors and understand and manage the contractual relationship.
- Accurate and timely reporting of project status to Business and internal IT Stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communications skills including the ability to lead, negotiate, influence and work collaboratively with others to make decisions.
- Excellent workshop facilitation skills, including preparation, follow-up and management of participants to obtain desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates active collaboration with other teams, domains, delivery centres and customers.
- Demonstrates openness to explore new ways of working and sees change as an opportunity for innovation and continuous improvement.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Some experience in the application of professional project management principles and practices for the delivery of end-to-end business solutions.
- Experience in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships and in collaborative work environments.
- Current knowledge or awareness of information technology trends.
- AGILE and Waterfall experience.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher Degree in relevant field such as Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Science with some experience in a specialist field such as information technology, or telecommunications networks or systems research and development.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] OR follow the “Aply Now” link.