Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2017-04-14
Ensure Health Recruitment Rehabilitation Consultant Full Time in Hobart TAS
Ensure Health Recruitment
Branch Hobart TAS AU
Excellent communication, negotiation, and report writing skills. Ensure Health are partnered with an award-winning, nationally accredited Workplace…
The Company –
- Ensure Health are partnered with an award-winning, nationally accredited Workplace Rehabilitation Provider with over 50 offices nationwide.
- The company pride themselves on creating a fun, flexible, innovative work environment, with ongoing training, professional development and advancement for every member of staff, which includes internal promotion for staff wishing to further their career into higher management.
- Structured training and on going career development
- Structured Bonus schemes based on performance targets (Uncapped!)
- IPhone and Laptop- with unlimited use to perform role effectively
- Support for internal and external training programs
- Secondment opportunities that keep it interesting and challenging
- Professional development allowance
- Flexible work environment / Opportunity to work from home and satellite offices.
- Vehicle salary sacrifice options
The Role –
- Provide case management under Worker’s Compensation, Comcare, Life Insurance and CTP Legislation.
- Encouraging and supporting injured people to be positive about their prognosis and use a variety of work/activity programs
- Completing ergonomic work station assessments, case conferences and workplace assessments.
- Socially centered, friendly, busy team environment, the organisation believe in an adult environment and understand you are the expert and to micro-manage would only hinder your performance.
Skills and experience –
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy/Exercise Physiology/Psychology/Rehabilitation Counselling;
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in the occupational rehabilitation industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and report writing skills
- Business Development and Customer Relationship Management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of occupational rehabilitation services
- A current & valid Australian driver’s licence
If this is some thing you would be interested in then please apply by contacting Elliot on –
02 8036 4904
or apply via the advertisement.