OverviewElectrolux Business Process Analyst 12 month Fixed Term Contract Temporay in Woodville SA
Branch Woodville SA AU
Business Process Analyst 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Using existing systems with major appliance, small appliance and manufacturing purchasing system to create improved automated purchasing processes delivering…
To optimize all current EHP systems & processes to establish a best practice in the purchasing department.
Execute a staged approach to reviewing and solving current process issues in a) demand forecasting b) measurement of lead time accuracy c) improved level of automated purchasing and reduction in expedition required for standard orders d) process amalgamation with Dudley Park and Mascot purchasing Best Practice.
Strategic ObjectivesVendor Performance improvement
– Forecast Acc/SKU Avail
– Number of ‘touch points’ for standard order execution
– Cost Variance/Invoice Exceptions
Task Orientated Objectives
The delivery of a 4 stage 12 month project of one additional staff with 90/10 time split between 90% process review and improvement and 10% purchasing officer duties to demonstrate and review in practice the new processes for efficacy
Stage 1: Key Vendor performance review in conjunction with Purchasing Manager and Reg Spare Parts manager to identify and then reset supply volatility and required improvement Stage 2: Using existing systems with major appliance, small appliance and manufacturing purchasing system to create improved automated purchasing processes delivering repeatable performance and reduction in a) manual management of order entry and invoice exceptions and b) improvement on current 5 month demand forecasting and ordering cadence because of accepted low supplier standards
Stage 3: Optimise demand/forecasting system to better tie in with major appliance systems and be accessible/visible to sales team/warehouse teams
Stage 4: Prep for amalgamation into DS system forecast via JDE for inclusion in key account consensus meetings to provide sales intel into the purchasing trends
– In depth functional knowledge of existing EHP Major Appliance, Small Appliance and EHP Manufacturing’s Demand, Forecast and Procurement processes.
– Excellent planning and process capability
– Highly effective communication written and verbal
– Well-developed ability to engage local, regional and global resource as required
– Demonstrable execution of process creation and process improvement in EHP or similar environment
– Ability to create effective, functional relationships across the business to enable outcomes
– Extensive purchasing experience
– An operational understanding of Inventory Control practices
– Experience in a logistics environment
– Participation &/or completion of further education preferred
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Woodville South, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20