OverviewElectrix General Line Worker and Glove & Barrier Lineworker Full Time in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
General Line Worker and Glove & Barrier Lineworker
Strong construction and maintenance experience. Construction Industry Card (White Card). We are a leading construction and maintenance provider of overhead and…
We are a leading construction and maintenance provider of overhead and underground services to the major Victorian distribution networks with a strong reputation for safety and quality. We are seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from qualified and experienced General and G&B Lineworkers to join a strong and experienced team.
Only candidates with the following skills and experience will be considered:
- Certificate III in ESI – Power Systems – Distribution Overhead or Australian equivalent
- HV Operating (RSO and/or DSO) desirable
- Victorian Lineworker Registration (Gold Card)
- Construction Industry Card (White Card)
- A current MR or HR Driver’s Licence
- Strong construction and maintenance experience
- Experience in the Australian Electrical Supply Industry
- Current VESI skills passport with up to date training advantageous
- Powercor/CitiPower, AusNet or UE network authorisations and experience advantageous
- Australian Live Line/G&B Training
- Strong Live Line/G&B experience
You will be enthusiastic, motivated and willing to continually develop both professionally and personally. You will also be commercially focused and committed to the highest level of Quality, Safety and Environment.
If you have the skills and experience we are after apply now!
To apply please forward your application and cover letter to Human Resources addressing the criteria above, along with copies of your qualifications and licences by clicking the apply button below. Short application process required. Recruitment process includes a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test. You must be available to start immediately.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-15