OvervieweHealth NSW Support Officer Full Time in Parramatta NSW
Branch Parramatta NSW AU
Demonstrated experience providing administrative support to an ICT technical committee, including preparation of budgets, forecasts, executive briefs and…
The Support Officer will be responsible for providing administrative support to eHealth NSW Technical Services Senior, Group and Team Managers, organising meetings/associated agendas, taking minutes and recording actions for follow up. This also includes assisting Technical Services Senior, Group and Team Managers in preparing briefs and expenditure approval requests, organising staff training, reporting compliance of mandatory training and maintaining a repository of Technical Services staff/site/organisational structure details.
Additionally the Support officer will be responsible for Technical Documentation writing pertaining to Solution Design Services processes, maintaining this documentation within the Solution Design Services SharePoint portal and continuously improving where required.
This position is Permanent Full Time and classified as Health Manager Level 1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people with disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
If you require specific arrangements to participate equitably in the recruitment process as a result of disability, please contact the recruiting manager and/or the Disability Employment Leader on 02 8644 2232 or by email [email protected] .
Please Note: Permanent staff members and Temporary staff members of eHealthNSW who have been employed as part of a merit based selection process for more than 12 months are eligible to apply.
1. Demonstrated experience providing administrative support to an ICT technical committee, including preparation of budgets, forecasts, executive briefs and expenditure approval requests, setting meeting agenda and recording minutes, monitoring follow up actions and seeking formal quotations from suppliers, preferably in a government environment.
2. Experience in technical documentation writing of processes in an ICT infrastructure operations environment using standard templates and flow charting techniques in Microsoft Word/Visio (or similar applications).
3. Demonstrated superior proficiency in the use of relevant office software systems and processes including as a minimum Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint and TRIM records.
4. Experience in engaging with technical teams to identify training requirements, courses, webinars and vendor and organise for staff to attend.
5. Sound analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions, especially in budgeting, forecasting and cost models.
6. Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
7. Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills with the capability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers and stakeholders.
8. Capacity and willingness, including current NSW driver’s license, to travel to eHealth NSW business and service locations throughout NSW, which may include overnight stay in regional / remote areas.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Parramatta, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15