OverviewEDT Global Pty Ltd Telecommunications rigger – Adelaide Full Time in Adelaide SA
EDT Global Pty Ltd
Branch Adelaide SA AU
Telecommunications rigger – Adelaide
Maintain personal health and fitness to ensure WAH (Working at Heights) & Tower Rescue ability. Work for one of Australia’s Leading Telecommunications…
Work for one of Australia’s Leading Telecommunications professionals that have been up and running for last 15 years and rapidly growing. Being nationally based and specializing in the deployment of commercial infrastructures and telecommunication projects for major carriers which range from all equipment installation, commissioning to all design and developments. We are currently We are looking for highly motivated, hardworking individuals Telecommunications Rigger to work on one of the largest wireless rollouts. With the positions based in Adelaide.
As a Telecommunication Rigger you will be required to:
- Panning/ Re-panning Antenna’s, Terminating / Re-Termination of Cables, Labelling, Grounding & Sweep Testing
- Assist technicians to undertake installation rectification of all equipment deployed during the project rollout (RBS, Towers (from ground feeders etc.).
- Assure all working at heights activities are performed by all team members safely and in accordance with Our client’s safety procedures
- Provide our client’s and customer’s Installation Standards are maintained through effective auditing of installations.
- Ensure our client’s Quality Objectives are met throughout the term of the Rollout by all staff and Subcontractors
- Maintain personal health and fitness to ensure WAH (Working at Heights) & Tower Rescue ability.
- Extensive traveling will be required
To get started on this project, the ideal candidate will have a solid background as a telecommunications rigger (Minimum 2 years) predominately across Cellular/ Mobile Networks projects including (3g, 4g & LTE upgrades, installation, rollouts and Commissioning).
Practical Experience working for major network carriers with relevant tickets and qualifications will be required. Your confidence and experiences in working at heights to Install, assemble, fault find and diagnose are essential.
All relevant site induction certificates, safety awareness and rigging tickets are required in order to be considered. Please apply now
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16