OverviewDT Workforce Marketing Assistant Contract in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
An experienced marketing assistant is required to provide marketing support to the marketing communications manager and marketing operations for an…
Exciting Opportunity! Immediate start!
Well known and Established Company
12 month contract – casual
An experienced marketing assistant is required to provide marketing support to the marketing communications manager and marketing operations for an international manufacturing company.
• Assist with brochure development and provide ideas, updates and support for social media material submissions
• Assist with arranging and booking industry events, trade shows as directed by manager
• Work with supplier orders, process invoices, organise catering and coordinate marketing materials (brochures, flyers and promotional materials.
• Provide general administrative office support – word processing and excel spreadsheet work as required for specific projects
• Demonstrable experience in marketing
• Tertiary qualification in marketing/business
• Organised with ability to multi –task and meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Report writing and presentation skills
• Current Victorian driving licence
• Experience in business to business marketing
• Profiency in illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Experience in marketing industrial/technical products
• Experience dealing with all levels in an organisation from senior management to shop floor
If you have any questions please email [email protected] .To apply press apply now.
Reference number 120741
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24