OverviewDreamworld Sales Executive – Events Full Time in Coomera QLD
Branch Coomera QLD AU
Sales Executive – Events
Sales Executive – Events. Established relationships within the corporate events sector. Minimum 3 years experience in Business Events, tourism or hospitality…
Sales Executive – Events (
Requisition ID : 012517 )
Australia’s premier and world class theme parks, Dreamworld & WhiteWater World, home to the Big 9 thrill rides and some of the coolest waterslides on the planet, present a rare and exciting full time opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive – Events to join our passionate and driven team located at Dreamworld on the Gold Coast.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager – Events, your primary function will be to support the Sales team to drive event business to contribute to achieving revenue budget for Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck.
Key duties include:
- Maintain existing and grow new sales for Dreamworld Events via established and new business as well as working in conjunction with broader sales teams to maximise relationship opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with key internal stakeholders across multiple department areas within Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck.
- Ensure customer databases and CRM are continually maintained, and provide analysis and feedback for use within the organisation. Salesforce experience well regarded.
- Execute EDM & DM campaigns
- Scope & develop new opportunities & relationships.
- Assist in the development of sales strategy, budgets/re-forecasts, activity calendar and greater Sales & Marketing plan.
- Managing booking process through its life cycle, from enquiry to confirmation, delivery and follow up post event.
- Work with National Sales Manager – Events to monitor sales trends and forecasts, and react accordingly.
- Conduct regular self-familiarisations to ensure up-to-date knowledge of Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck. Bi-annual self-familiarisations of competitors within the local region (including, but not limited to VRTP attractions, Event venues hotels & resorts.
To be considered, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Business Events, tourism or hospitality management.
- Established relationships within the corporate events sector.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels – within and between internal departments and externally with the customer.
- Strong personal skills with a focus on team-work, leading by example.
- Clear understanding of and focus toward developing of internal cross-functional relationships between departments
- Ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure of competing demands
If you are looking for the challenge and adventure of working in our nation’s biggest playground, apply online now! dreamworld.com.au/employment
Job : Events
Primary Location : AU-QLD-Coomera
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Ongoing
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Coomera, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15