OverviewDrake International Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Contract in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Proven capability to design quality solutions and relevant documentation. Significant experience around data analysis, data modelling, data integration, data…
Drake International have partnered with a State Government Department located in the Brisbane CBD. This Government department is focused on creating opportunities and managing risks to enable sustainable food and fibre production. This focus is primarily achieved through effective management of community resources, application of scientific approaches and also leading the fight against animal and plant pests and diseases.
Drake International, together with this State Government Department, are seeking an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for an 8 week contract, whose primary focus will be to assist business areas within our partner agency with reporting and analytics. Working with these business areas, you will gather and analyse business requirements, whilst assisting the business to frame their business issues and data challenges. This role will also involve the development and documentation of work packages for IT delivery based on technical requirements including designs for ETL, SSAS cubes, SSRS reports, MS Power BI dashboards and analytics.
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess:
• Proven, solid analytical skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Solid experience working within the business intelligence domain
• Proven capability to design quality solutions and relevant documentation
• Significant experience around data analysis, data modelling, data integration, data warehousing and database design
The successful candidate will also:
• Be able to work as part of a team environment, yet also autonomously
• Be highly self motivated, enthusiastic and results oriented to drive the project and meet critical deadlines
• Have knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server DB Query, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and MDX
• Have knowledge of SQL 2008 [email protected], SQL 2012 and SQL2014
• Have knowledge of MS Self-Service BI toolsets including Excel usin PowerPivot, PowerView and PowerBI
• Have knowledge of Kimball dimensional modelling
HOW TO APPLY
If this role has piqued your interest and sounds like your next exciting venture, please click on the apply link NOW!!! Should you have any queries about the role, please call Shannon or Sonja on 07 3291 6099.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21