Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2016-08-05
Dr Isabel Fernandez and Associates Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice – full time and part time positions Part Time in Perth WA
Dr Isabel Fernandez and Associates
Branch Perth WA AU
Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice – full time and part time positions
The ability to work autonomously is essential, as is having excellent writing skills. An opportunity exists for a Clinical Psychologist to join our very…
An opportunity exists for a Clinical Psychologist to join our very professionally run, well established and busy private practice in Duncraig.
- There are both full-time and part-time opportunites available.
- The practice is located in the Glengarry Professional Centre amongst another 11 suites. There is free parking directly opposite the practice. The rooms are nicely and professionally appointed.
- Your role at the practice would be to consult a negotiated caseload. It is a positive working environment, and the clients attending are typically motivated and rewarding to work with. The other part of your role would be to provide timely correspondence to referral sources.
- Reception does a marvellous job with all administrative matters. The practice is structured in a way that allows you to concentrate on your clinical work.
- We have an excellent and reliable referral flow. It is a very well organised and smoothly run practice. You can anticipate a regular income.
- The expectation is that the psychologist be reliable. Being presentable and professional is also important, as is having boundaries with clients. Having a good understanding of duty of care and other ethical issues is essential. Being congruent, having positive unconditional regard, and empathy are qualities I am seeking in a team member. The ability to work autonomously is essential, as is having excellent writing skills. Being flexible in therapeutic approaches in addition to being expert in CBT and not over medicalising is one way to summarise the style of the practice. Perhaps looking at the website www.fernandezpsychology.com.au may help give a sense of our direction.
- Remuneration is excellent. You will feel well supported and rewarded.
- To enquire further, please contact Dr Isabel Fernandez via email [email protected] , and to apply please forward your CV. No telephone enquiries.