OverviewDowner EDI Recruitment Administrator Full Time in Brisbane QLD
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Finance & Administration, Human Resources. Contract – Fixed Term, Full time….
Job ID: 540332
Job type: Contract – Fixed Term, Full time
Categories: Finance & Administration, Human Resources
Who we are Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Position summary This critical position requires an energetic, flexible and resourceful professional who will assist in the delivery of recruitment solutions across our business. Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Advisor, you will assist in various recruitment duties including administering reference checks, verifying qualifications, booking health assessments, coordinating inductions and relocations, and finalising the onboarding process. Additionally, you will be responsible for mail distribution, stationery ordering, creating purchase orders, receipting and invoicing.
- You are a high performer with significant administration experience who consistently shows initiative, drive and a passion for delivering results
- You’re known for your customer service acumen and your ability to foster strong internal stakeholder and candidate relationships
- An experienced and effective team player with strong organisational skills
- Strong computer literacy, including MS Word, Excel and databases
- You will demonstrate an influential, pragmatic approach to following company processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Brisbane based role working Monday to Friday with the potential of some travel to mine sites
- A challenging and varied role within a hands-on environment where your input and pro-activity are encouraged
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience
- An opportunity to develop your recruitment expertise and be part of the success story.
If you would like further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Monika Eames on 07 30266788.
How to apply To apply for this great opportunity please click the button
Closing Date: 30 Apr 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21