OverviewDowner EDI Practical Completions Coordinator Full Time in Gladesville NSW
Branch Gladesville NSW AU
Practical Completions Coordinator
Finance & Administration, Information Technology, Quality, Construction. Experience working with customers and suppliers to optimise service delivery and proven…
Job ID: 539851
Job type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Administration, Information Technology, Quality, Construction
Who we are Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Position summary Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer’s Telecommunications business is contracted to its client to design and construct Australia’s High Speed National Broadband Network (NBN) using various technologies including FTTX. Our current contracts will see us execute varied works including Single Dwelling Units (SDU) drops, Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) builds and network extensions and augmentation. All works are to the customer’s Premises Connection Device (PCD) or Intermediate Connection Device (ICD) which allows end users to connect to the NBN. Works may also include Inside Plant ISP exchange work and Inter Exchange Networks IEN.
Reporting to the Regional Technical Manager, this role will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of completion and defect artefacts in accordance with NBN and Downer standards through effective communication and coordination all relevant parties including construction partners and internal staff.
- Prior experience in practical completion delivery is desirable.
- Proven experience in the preparation of as built and artefact requirements
- Excellent working knowledge of defects management and Share Point.
- Working knowledge of telecommunications cabling standards and regulations.
- Great communication skills to keep teams informed of deadlines.
- Excellent coordination skills to enable successful collation of quality on time artefacts.
- Negotiation and influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external clients, subcontractors & stakeholders.
- Highly developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills.
- High attention to detail and effective time management / organisational skills, coupled with well-developed verbal and written skills.
- Experience working with customers and suppliers to optimise service delivery and proven relationship building skills.
- Results oriented including the ability to meet deadlines and changes in priorities, in order to achieve required service levels.
- An attitude that engages all individuals by way of clear communication and effective interaction.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact: Clarissa Esteller – Senior Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
E: [email protected] (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply To apply for this great opportunity please click the button
Closing Date: 12 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Gladesville, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15