OverviewDowner EDI Master Data Administrator Contract in North Ryde NSW
Branch North Ryde NSW AU
Master Data Administrator
North Ryde NSW
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. Contract – Fixed Term….
Job ID: 540241
Job type: Contract – Fixed Term
Categories: Finance & Administration, Call Centre & Customer Service
Who we are Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Position summary We are seeking to employ a Master Data Administrator within the Transactional Services Team in our North Ryde shared service centre. In this role you will be responsible for undertaking all activities associated with the management of master data to enable the provision of a quality service to our internal clients.12 month contract.
- Demonstrated experience in Master Data
- An understanding of Financial Systems
- Professional treatment of confidential information
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong focus on customer services and process improvement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- A competitive remuneration package on offer in line with your experience
- Training opportunities across the Business Service Centre function
- An opportunity to make an impact within a growing and forward thinking company
- A position that provides variety and responsibility
To apply for this opportunity, please click on “Apply” and submit your resume.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO AGENCY APPROACHES.
How to apply To apply for this great opportunity please click the button
Closing Date: 07 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: North Ryde, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21