OverviewDjerriwarrh Health Services Food Services Assistant Part Time in Bacchus Marsh VIC
Djerriwarrh Health Services
Branch Bacchus Marsh VIC AU
Food Services Assistant
Bacchus Marsh VIC
Food Services Assistant. Applicants to apply for a casual position in our Food Services Department. Food Handlers certificate highly desirable….
Food Services Assistant Casual
Djerriwarrh Health Services invites suitably qualified and experienced applicants to apply for a casual position in our Food Services Department.
The purpose of this position is:
• To maintain a high level of hygiene within the food services department;
• To assist with the delivery of meals to patients/ residents;
• To prepare and store various food to the recipe standards;
• To be able to show a high degree of organisational skills;
• Food Handlers certificate highly desirable.
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria to be considered for this position.
Applications Close: 3rd March 2015 Djerriwarrh Health Services is a rapidly expanding organisation and offers the following benefits:
• Friendly work environment;
• Smoke free work environment;
• Public sector award rates;
• Access to salary packaging;
• Free parking. A position description and key selection criteria can be obtained from Faye Nance by phoning 03) 5367 2000, emailing [email protected] or visiting our website at www.djhs.com.au. When applying please quote job reference number DJH21/15; include a resume and the names of two professional referees.
Applicants may email or send their applications to: Faye Nance, Human Resources Officer Djerriwarrh Health Services PO Box 330, Bacchus Marsh, Victoria 3340
The successful applicant will be required to supply a current Police Records Check prior to commencement of employment.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Bacchus Marsh, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2015-02-24