OverviewDexus Property Group Corporate Storyteller/Internal Journalist Part Time in New South Wales
Dexus Property Group
Branch NSW AU
Corporate Storyteller/Internal Journalist
New South Wales
With $22.2 billion of assets under management, you can become a part of managing a portfolio that is changing the shape of Australian real estate….
Develop your career at DEXUS Property Group.
Work on one of the best property portfolios in Australia, with high performing people who have big plans for the future. With $22.2 billion of assets under management, you can become a part of managing a portfolio that is changing the shape of Australian real estate.
Be supported. Gain exposure. Grab the opportunity.
The Investor Relations (IR), Communications & Research team helps to shape the perception of DEXUS through timely, accurate and insightful communications. The internal communications function is an integral part of the team, communicating and promoting the strategy, goals and activities of DEXUS and its people to keep our people informed and inspired.
This is a great part-time opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join DEXUS as a Corporate Storyteller/Internal Journalist, focusing on developing, implementing and delivering innovative and dynamic internal communication strategies that enhance employee engagement and promote a collaborative culture. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for:
- Increasing employee awareness and understanding of our business strategy, priorities and activities
- Be the conduit for stories from within the business that promote achievements and progress against key business objectives
- Have the energy, eagerness and drive to seek interesting stories and engage with and support business leaders in head office and various locations.
- Work closely with the People & Communities team to nurture and develop the culture of the organisation through the implementation of campaigns designed to drive engagement
- Monitor and interact with all levels of the business to drive communications content
- Project manage and deliver our quarterly employee ‘town halls’ and contribute to other company-wide events including the whole of company conference
- Create innovative new ideas and initiatives to enhance employee engagement
We are interested in hearing from high performing professionals that are recognised for their entrepreneurial spirit and creativity. You will be an expert in creating engaging content to support the execution of our internal communications strategy, coming from a background (ideally 5 years) in journalism or creative/corporate storytelling. The ideal candidate will also have demonstrated the following:
- Superior written communication skills with the ability to turn complex matters into clear and effective communications
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with multiple stakeholders to develop a good understanding of business area priorities
- Experience in developing and implementing a dynamic internal communications strategy to assist in promoting DEXUS’s organisational culture
- Capability in developing and implementing internal communications campaigns that drive employee engagement and feedback
- Experience in digital channels essential
- Ability to apply design skills (preferably in Indesign)
If this sounds like you and you are passionate about what you do, then apply online today.
Recruitment agency submissions will not be accepted and any direct submissions by agencies will not be deemed as acceptance by DEXUS of any agency terms of business. DEXUS only engages with agencies who have agreed to the DEXUS Terms of Business via our ATS.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-01-20