OverviewDesign and Construct Fitter Machinist – West Sydney Contract in Sydney NSW
Design and Construct
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Fitter Machinist – West Sydney
Have local experience in general fitting, maintenance and machining work. We are currently working with a reputable metal fabricator located in Sydney’s West….
We are currently working with a reputable metal fabricator located in Sydney’s West. A privately owned company that is known for supplying quality steel fabrication projects in the building, commercial, manufacturing and engineering space.
To be considered for this role you will need the following;
- Trade qualification or relevant experience
- Heavy industrial experience
- Have local experience in general fitting, maintenance and machining work
- Experience in welding and fabrication
- Proficient with hand tools
- Full PPE Gear
- Great work ethic willing to be hands on & assist other trades
The role and what’s in it for you?
- Immediate Start
- Standard 8 hour days + OT penalty rates
- 2- 3 month contract to permanent position
- Operation CNC lathes & machinery
- Work with an established firm that promotes a safe working environment
- $28 – $35 p/hr – assessed through experience
- Workshop based in the heart of St Mary’s, plenty of parking and close to public transport for commuters
Interested in talking about this role, please email or contact Patrick from Design& Construct.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities that Design and Construct have available please contact Patrick Velasco in confidence on 1300 365 078
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21