OverviewDesign and Build BIM Coordinator Contract in Melbourne VIC
Design and Build
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
In return the client is offering a long-term contract paying a market leading rate, to work on a large scale pharmaceutical project within the Melbourne market….
3D BIM Model Coordinator
Due to recent project wins, our client a global multi-disciplinary Building services consultancy are looking to recruit a 3D BIM Model Coordinator to their Melbourne team.
The client is looking for an experienced BIM Coordinator with a background in working on Building services projects.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Drive 3D model conventions.
- 3D Model Management Plan.
- Driving multi-discipline clash detection including Archi, Civil, Structural, Process Piping, HVAC and Electrical.
- Liaising with the end clients in a professional manner and managing overall model on behalf of client.
The successful candidate will have;
- A solid background in the above responsibilities.
- Experience in clash detection and liaising with disciplines to ensure clashes are resolved efficiently.
- A good knowledge of Revit models.
- Experience in PDMS is beneficial but not essential.
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire team members.
In return the client is offering a long-term contract paying a market leading rate, to work on a large scale pharmaceutical project within the Melbourne market.
If you want to apply, please send your resume to [email protected] or call Cameron Rosie on 0406 422 318 for more details.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24