OverviewDeloitte Corporate Finance – Valuations – Senior Analyst (Sydney) Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Corporate Finance – Valuations – Senior Analyst (Sydney)
Proven financial modelling and report writing skills. We are redefining the way professional services are experienced for our clients and our people ….
We are redefining the way professional services are experienced for our clients and our people . At Deloitte we differentiate through innovation, delivering on our promises and collaborating through our borderless global network. In this role, you’ll be joining a team of innovative and passionate thinkers to create solutions that meet our clients’ challenges.
About our team
The Valuations team is a leader in the provision of value related advice to a variety of stakeholders from large corporate clients to investment funds and entrepreneurs. The advice is connected with mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, tax, financial reporting and disputes. The team is also at the forefront of providing independent advice to directors and shareholders of ASX listed companies on valuation issues related to transactions.
About the role
Due to continued growth in our existing practice and an anticipated uplift in activity, we are seeking a highly motivated Senior Analyst to join our team in Sydney. The team’s advice takes account of key commercial and/or financial aspects of the subject business, as well as it’s strategic and market position and future plans.
About your experience
Leading the valuation aspects of engagements means that team members get to use a wide range of business, financial and strategic skills along with exposure to businesses across a variety of segments of the economy. As a result, the possibilities for learning and advancement are almost endless. You will work closely with senior management and partners at Deloitte as well as get exposure to the c-suite of our clients, and work with other senior advisers acting on deals.
Ideally the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 3 – 6 years related valuations, corporate finance or investment banking experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proven financial modelling and report writing skills
- Sound commercial awareness, an interest in market conditions and how value is derived
- Strong desire to develop a career within corporate finance
- Excellent academic results in a relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in delivering quality outcomes while working in a fast paced environment
- A proactive approach and a willingness to deliver ‘above and beyond’
- Be undertaking or have an interest in undertaking the CFA, a Masters in Finance or other similar qualification
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social ‑ and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of ‘And different’.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed ‑ in every sense of the word.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact Juliette Jamoneau via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2016-01-30