OverviewDelaware North Companies Wok Cook Full Time in Adelaide SA
Delaware North Companies
Branch Adelaide SA AU
Wok Cooks Wanted – Bumbu Restaurant (Adelaide Aidport) Bumbu Adelaide Airport servies made-to-order, hawker-style, Asian-inspired food in a beautifully
Wok Cooks Wanted – Bumbu Restaurant (Adelaide Aidport)
Bumbu Adelaide Airport servies made-to-order, hawker-style, Asian-inspired food in a beautifully renovated restaurant with an open view kitchen allowing our customers to feel a part of the action in creating their meals!
We are looking for experienced Wok cooks who can join our team and contribute straight away. We are a seven day a week operation and it is essential you have good availability during the weekdays. This is initially a casual job with the potential to go full time dependant on performance.
As a cook you will be responsible for:
- preparing a range of hot & cold meals,
- production – vietnamese rolls, cold rolls, rice crackers etc
- stock control and communication of ordering needs,
- carrying out regular temperature checks,
- record wastage
- ensuring cleanliness of the kitchen.
Successful candidates must have A La Carte/production experience and:
- Be passionate about food and the product they deliver
- Have sound knowledge of HACCP regulations and Food safety legislation
- Hold a Food Safety Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Available to be rostered between 5am and 9pm
- Certificate 2/3 Commercial Cookery qualification is advantageous
- Award rates and other associated allowances (travel, uniform late/early work) and weekend rates apply.
Note: Employees at Adelaide Airport must obtain and retain a valid ASIC pass, which will invlove a federal police check.
Varied opportunites await the right candidate.
“creating special experiences one guest at a time”
Follow our GuestPath by applying today
Want to know more about Delaware North and other opportunities? Check out our website: http://www.delawarenorth.com.au/australia-new-zealand/
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17