OverviewDelaware North Companies Human Resources Administrator Part Time in Melbourne VIC
Delaware North Companies
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Human Resources Administrator
Support the operations team in the delivery of business KPI’s. Based at Melbourne Airport, this Part Time position working Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays is…
Based at Melbourne Airport, this Part Time position working Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays is offered on a fixed term basis for 6 months (until December 2017).
Reporting to the Human Resources Advisor, this role will offer functional and operational support in employee relations, recruitment, engagement, OH&S and training and development. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- HR administration activities including reporting, filing, maintenance and audits of employee records
- Data entry and maintenance of HR databases (HRIS, Recruitment database, Contracts database, Visa Register, Employee database).
- Assist with the coordination of recruitment processes, new starter inductions, and facilitate as required
- Respond to payroll enquiries or escalate to Payroll team if needed
- Support the operations team in the delivery of business KPI’s
- Support the implementation and the ongoing running of company initiatives, systems and programs
You must be flexible, energetic, have a can do attitude and above all a passion for people, along with;
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management, or previous experience in a similar role
- A friendly, approachable manner with the ability to think laterally
- You will need to be a strong communicator and have exceptional organisational skills and time management.
- Outstanding MS Office skills
- Qualification in HR or currently working towards this would be well regarded
Please note: the successful candidate will be required to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) which involves a background and criminal history check.
- Free meals and parking whilst on shift
- Reimbursement of ASIC application costs
Delaware North employs more than 5,000 team members across Australia & New Zealand who are passionate and dedicated to creating special guest experiences across all of our sites. We are focussed on continuous improvement and providing our people with structured career progression and development whilst fostering a true team environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you feel you have the right skills, experience and attitude to be successful with us, APPLY NOW.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18