OverviewDeakin University Research Administration Coordinator Contract in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Research Administration Coordinator
Administrative duties including ensuring accuracy of web site information, media liaison, coordination/general administration support;…
The Research Administration Coordinator will take a lead role in developing and maintaining essential partnership connections between the Centre for Quality and Patient Safety (QPS) Research Centre, the School of Nursing and Midwifery and key external stakeholders across university, government, business and community organisations to facilitate collaborative research objectives and outcomes.
This will include:
- Administrative duties including ensuring accuracy of web site information, media liaison, coordination/general administration support; monitor targets, budgets.
- QPS project management, staff advice and secretarial support for QPS Executive Meetings and other QPS meetings.
- Project coordination, consultant support and staff advice on a range of assigned projects in QPS.
- Facilitate and coordinate wider Deakin collaboration opportunities with the School of Nursing and Midwifery’s Clinical Partnership Program.
- Degree qualifications and further training preferably in a health related field.
- Extensive administrative experience in research or related field.
- Research management experience.
- Demonstrated contribution to the growth and development of a centre/organisation.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Maxine Duke, Tel: +61 3 9244 6578
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 30 April 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that’s why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
All applicants MUST provide a separate statement addressing each of the key selection criteria outlined in the position description in addition to providing a cover letter and resume. To apply please click Apply button.
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
* Indicates this fixed term contract could potentially be a secondment arrangement if the successful applicant were a current Deakin staff member (subject to approval).
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20