OverviewDEAKIN UNIVERSITY Administrative Assistant, Clinical Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Administrative Assistant, Clinical
JOB ID: 160594 SALARY RANGE: $59,024 to $62,625 pa (plus 9.5% super) EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term for 12 months LOCATION
JOB ID: 160594
SALARY RANGE: $59,024 to $62,625 pa (plus 9.5% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term for 12 months
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
To assist in the coordination of administration activities of the Clinical Learning Program within the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
This will include:
- Assisting in the coordination of the delivery of the Clinical Learning Program for the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Assisting the Director of Clinical Studies and students with clinical timetabling issues and the administrative requirements to obtain placements from health agencies including advice on Working with Children checks and Police Record checks.
- Assisting the Clinical Placement Coordinator with the daily running of the School of Nursing and Midwifery general office by providing efficient and effective administrative service to students and staff.
- Assisting with the implementation and compliance of Faculty rules and University policies in relation to student administration, equal opportunity and academic programs.
- Completion of an associate diploma and subsequent relevant work experience (administrative) or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Demonstrated administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and deal with competing demands and deadlines in a busy office.
- Demonstrated analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal and organisational skills of a high level and the ability to deal with staff and students in a positive way.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Ms Geeta Jaswal, Tel: +613 5227 8403
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 6 November, 2016
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that’s why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: http://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2016-10-26