OverviewDan Murphy’s HR Business Partner – Destination & Specialty Part Time in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
HR Business Partner – Destination & Specialty
New South Wales
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline. Implement people strategies that attract, develop and retain talent to deliver on the…
About the Opportunity
We currently have an exciting permanent 3 days a week part-time opportunity for a driven and dynamic HR Business Partner within the Destination & Specialty portfolio.
Our HR Partners are required to translate business requirements into effective people practices that are aligned to business objectives. The role will work with key stakeholders and leaders to deliver value added people initiatives in line with the needs and priorities of business. You will work closely and proactively as an integral part of the business / function and supports in partnership with the Centres of Expertise and People Services to deliver people initiatives.
This position will be based at our Surrey Hills Office, Surrey Hills, NSW.
Specifically, you will:
- Implement people strategies that attract, develop and retain talent to deliver on the divisional Human Resource (HR) plan
- Partner with Leaders and take accountability for the effective delivery of people strategies including including aligning performance, capability, engagement and talent initiatives to the business strategy.
- Build effective talent pipelines through supporting Leaders to identify talent , developing workforce plans, developing talent and succession plans and identifying buy, borrow, build strategies
- Build leadership capability across the talent pipeline leveraging available programs. Influence program development and coach Leaders and support alignment to the Leadership profile.
- Partner with Leaders to develop engagement initiatives with a commercial mindset and passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Provide actionable insights to Leaders on trends in HR data and provide support and coaching to act on employee data
- Contribute and provide input into the development of Divisional People Strategy
- Design and implement tailored plans to drive implementation of the Divisional HR Plan, diagnose issues and provide lessons learned and HR expertise where required
- Manage the implementation of people change initiatives, including embedding principles in the change and helping Managers to overcome impacts of change
- Provide feedback to Centres of Expertise and People Services on HR solution effectiveness
- 8+ years functional expertise in Business Partnering or HR Leadership
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading organisations through large scale change and transformation
- Broad HR generalist experience across all functions, including, recruitment and selection, performance management, organisational development, talent and succession planning, change management, employee relations, remuneration & benefits, and HR reporting (SAP Success Factors)
- Experience in demonstrating business impact and outcome as a result of action taken
- Experience of working autonomously at a senior level
- Advanced listening and presentation skills
- Retail / FMCG experience preferred
We will offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package including base salary, super, and incentive scheme
- A real chance to make a difference to the way the business operates
- Flexible work arrangements
- Added benefits - Including staff discount, onsite parking
- Training and development - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential
- An exciting career – As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
We’re social! – connect with us at #WOWcareers #LI through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15