OverviewDan Murphy’s Customer Experience Facilitator – WA Full Time in Western Australia
Branch WA AU
Customer Experience Facilitator – WA
The Customer Experience Facilitator will develop strong, trusted relationships with the State Team and the National People Team to create transformational…
Do you have a passion for training and facilitation?
Our vision is to Deliver the ultimate drinks experience – your role in this will be to deliver the ultimate learning experience!
- Join one of Australia’s most innovative and forward-thinking businesses
- Build an exciting career within a high-performing team
- An attractive remuneration package
When Dan Murphy opened his first liquor store in 1952, he believed in offering the biggest range, the lowest prices and unbeatable customer service. A promise we still pride ourselves on keeping today.
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to help continue his legacy. If you’re successful, you’ll join our vibrant team in making Dan Murphy’s a world leader in customer experience. You’ll enjoy a great company culture, plus access to great employee benefits and training programs. And because Dan Murphy’s is part of Woolworths Group, you’ll be part of Australia’s largest retail group.
About the opportunity
This newly created role will focus on building customer service skills and product knowledge to our store operations teams. Dan Murphy’s have designed a brand new program to help our customers connect, discover and enjoy the Dan Murphy’s experience.
This role is predominantly a facilitation based role, responsible for the successful rollout of the Customer Experience Program in each State/Area Group. There will be an administration element to the role in relation to scheduling sessions, recording attendance, resourcing etc.
The Customer Experience Facilitator will develop strong, trusted relationships with the State Team and the National People Team to create transformational change in our stores.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver engaging learning & facilitation
- Partner with the State Team to roll out the Connect, Discover, Enjoy program which is a series of face to face workshops
- Apply the 70|20|10 principle to development
- Provide coaching to the State Team to support them drive change and embed the learning
- Provide influential partnerships at all levels that enhance leadership capability and a customer centric culture
- Promote employee engagement through the business with a focus on listening, leadership behaviour and a continuous improvement mindset
- Provide data and insight to drive continuous improvement
- Provide support and advice to team members and leaders in our store network to assist them embrace our new customer behaviours
- Extensive experience in group face to face facilitation
- Functional expertise in L&D
- Naturally curious with a warm and engaging leadership style
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and coaching experience
- Commercially strong and conscious of cost control
- Proven change management experience
- Strong listening skills, clarifies and probes for understanding
- Organised, structured with strong planning skills
- Receptive to feedback and continual improvement
- Attractive remuneration package
- Training and education – specific training on the Connect, Discover, Enjoy Program
- An exciting career – As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people!
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , ,
Posted on: 2017-04-25