OverviewCustomer Service Representative Full Time in South Melbourne VIC
Branch South Melbourne VIC AU
Customer Service Representative
South Melbourne VIC
Maintaining company website and digital media; Our core business objective is the provision of superior Managed IT Services and Solutions to Small and Medium…
Our core business objective is the provision of superior Managed IT Services and Solutions to Small and Medium Enterprises and corporate clients throughout Australia. Our team comprises of friendly, experienced and customer focused individuals who constantly strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our skill sets can be categorised into two key sections, Managed IT Services and Managed IT Solutions
We are looking for a proven Customer Service Representative to join the team.
Main responsibilities of this role includes:
- Reception, front of house duties;
- Taking inbound calls from customers;
- Handling product and sales enquiries and processing sales orders;
- Coordinating with sales team;
- Maintaining company website and digital media;
- Basic reporting to management;
- General office duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to display:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional phone manner;
- Great customer focus and independent problem solving skills;
- Advanced multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Be a team player;
- Experience in similar role in the industry would be a distinct advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team yet still meet time frames;
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate to this role, please email your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and fit for the role to George Simmons at [email protected]
$40,000 – $60,000
Full time position
12 April 2017
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: South Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16