OverviewCSIRO Administrative Support Officer (part time) Part Time in North Ryde NSW
Branch North Ryde NSW AU
Administrative Support Officer (part time)
North Ryde NSW
A relevant Certificate, such as such as Certificate III in Business or Business Administration and/or relevant work experience….
The CSIRO Minerals Resources Flagship is seeking a motivated and suitably experienced person to provide support to a small group of scientific staff. The appointee will provide clerical support and handle a range of other administrative tasks.
Duties will include:
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks in accordance with established procedures.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with all staff, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practice, collaboration and enhancement of CSIRO’s reputation.
- Work as part of an often regionally dispersed team, to carry out administrative tasks and provide support under the direction of senior administrative staff.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within your team, the business unit and across CSIRO, to reach objectives.
- Provide instruction and assist other staff to complete allocated tasks and activities, as required.
Location: North Ryde, NSW
Salary: $44K to $57K pa (pro-rata) plus up to 15.4% superannuation (pension fund)
Tenure: specified term of 13 months, part time (2 x half days per week)
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A relevant Certificate, such as such as Certificate III in Business or Business Administration and/or relevant work experience.
- Ability to adapt and willingness to undertake a variety of administrative and support tasks such as document management, HSE management, office operations.
- Ability to use your initiative to find solutions for office management needs.
- Experience working and supporting small teams of professionals.
- The ability to show initiative and work effectively in a team, positively contributing to the team environment.
- The ability and willingness to contribute to improved solutions in work situations, trying creative ways to deal with routine problems and opportunities .
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) is one of the largest and most diverse scientific organisations in the world. By igniting the creative spirit of our people, we deliver great science and innovative solutions that benefit industry, society and the environment.
Applications close on Tuesday 30 June 2015 (11:30pm AEST time).
Click on the link below for the full position description and selection criteria.
Position Details NSW15/01336
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: North Ryde, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2015-06-17