OverviewCrown Perth Sous Chef – Cold Larder Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Sous Chef – Cold Larder
Style and on-site state of the art technical support. It features 3 stylish and. Culinary operations experience and good motivation to drive and support the….
Produce a diverse range of produce
Work with internationally experienced and highly passionate Chefs
Fast paced kitchen in a comfortable working environment
About Events and Conferencing
Crown Perth Convention Centre is one of the largest and busiest venues in Perth.
It features 3 stylish and sophisticated ballrooms, several contemporary meeting rooms varying in size and style and on-site state of the art technical support. With three award winning Hotels on site encompassing over 1180 rooms, world-class restaurants and entertainment, the property is truly a world-class integrated resort .
The Banquets Cold Larder Kitchen is responsible for producing a diverse range of cold items including salads, sauces, open sandwiches, canapés and A la Carte style entrée’s ; supplying to our restaurants and fulfilling our role in the banqueting operation.
Reporting to the Executive Sous Chef- Banquets you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of Cold Larder. You will lead by example and assist with training, coaching and supporting the team. You will have strong culinary operations experience and good motivation to drive and support the team. You will utilise your financial management knowledge to assist with managing the departments cost and budgets.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience as a qualified Sous Chef in a similar Banquets/Colder Larder or Hotel environment
- An ability to adhere to recipes and procedures as outlined by the Executive Sous Chef – Banquets and provide ideas and suggestions for menus and recipes where appropriate
- Strict compliance towards Food Safety and HACCP
- Australian Trade Certificate in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Good people management skills to train and coach your team
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Flexible with working hours – majority of shifts are Tuesday to Saturday 7am to 3pm however this can change based on business demands
- Opportunity to be part of Australia’s landmark property
- Competitive salary
- Meals within Crown Perth staff restaurant
- A career within one of the world’s finest hotel brand
- Access to career progression opportunities/ recognition for your talent and contribution
- Free laundered uniform provided
Click “apply now” or for more information contact the Recruitment Hotline on (08) 9362 8099.
Primary Location : Perth
Position Status : Full Time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17