OverviewCPB Contractors Finance Analyst Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
/ Business majoring in Accounting and/or Finance. A new opportunity for the role of Finance. Project Control, Procurement, IT, Business Unit and Finance Systems…
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
A new opportunity for the role of Finance Analyst has become available at CPB Contractors. The primary responsibility of this role will be to provide performance insights to management to assist with decision making as well as driving process and systems automation.
This is a permanent role based in our corporate head office in North Sydney.
Reporting to the Group Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis the Finance Analyst will sit within the Financial Planning & Analysis team and be accountable for:
- Provide Business Unit and Project performance insights to management to assist with decision making
- Process automation and system integration to deliver front end and back-end efficiencies
- Identify and promote cross-function data / information sharing
- Assist with the annual budget process and the monthly / quarterly forecast process
- Business partner with Project Control, Procurement, IT, Business Unit and Finance Systems
O ur minimum requirements for this role are:
- Degree qualified in Commerce / Business majoring in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum 2 years working in an FP&A / Business Partnering role or similar
- Experience working in a large Construction / Engineering / Infrastructure / Property business
- Advanced Excel, systems and modelling skills
- Ability to structure complex data from a variety of sources to develop insights for executive level management
For a confidential discussion, please contact Semhar Lemma on (02) 86686368 or [email protected]
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21