OverviewCPB Contractors Assistant, Administrator Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group. We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history…
Administration Assistant- Submissions
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
About the role:
The NSW/ACT Business Unit is experiencing rapid growth and with the forecasted infrastructure projects to be delivered in the Sydney area it’s an exciting time to join a Tier 1 Contracting Company.
With the increased pipeline of work projected to be tendered by the business, an opportunity exists for an Administration Assistant- Submissions to the join the PreContracts team.
Reporting to the Submissions Manager, this exciting and rewarding role will:
- Assist in identifying various components of EOI and tender submission, and liaise with internal departments for their submission input
- Collate information for tenders/submissions against company templates
- Maintain company templates to ensure all are up to date Assist in the editing and proofing of document prior to final review
- High level of document management, formatting and printing to ensure professional presentation
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer in formatting bid content and production
- Work on multiple bids with competing deadlines
- Ensures content, quality and standards of submissions reflect clients’ requirements
- Organise soft and hard copy submissions
- Maintains and seek to improve the high quality of our submissions
- Assist in the maintenance of the submissions library
Minimum Requirements for the role:
- 2 years’ experience in administration (ideally in a similar role)
- Intermediate to advance MS Word skills
- Proven experience working effectively in a high pressure, deadline environment
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Sound problem solving, demonstrate initiative and able to make decisions independently.
- Ability to work in a large team environment
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management and ability to set priorities and work under pressure
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15