OverviewCox Purtell Staffing Services Events Coordinator / Team Assistant Temporay in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Branch Sydney Central Business District NSW AU
Events Coordinator / Team Assistant
Sydney Central Business District NSW
Coordinate course and event surveys. Monitor event content and registration process. Organise name badges, registration lists for events and programs….
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a Not for Profit member based organisation who is seeking a Temp Events Coordinator to join their local not for profit situated in the heart of the CBD
Collaboration of Australian and New Zealand investors focusing on the environment and energy
- Part time 2 to 3 days a week
- End to end coordination of program and event confirmations
- Monitor event content and registration process
- Coordinate course and event surveys
- Maintain venue matrix
- Organise name badges, registration lists for events and programs
- Data base maintenance
- Email management
- Members and supplier liaison
- Meeting/Room Bookings
- Inputting information into their CRM System
- General office duties – filing, photocopying, printing, copying and binding
We’re looking for a genuine all-rounder with solid organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and strong communications skills. You will have broad administration experience, and would most likely describe yourself as an Admin Guru with advanced MS Office and exposure to events creation. You think on your feet, multi-task like a pro, exude enthusiasm and initiative, and are always all about the team.
If you are passionate about delivering the best administration support, as well as coordinating seamless successful events then apply now!
Call Kris at 9220 3400 or please submit your resume as a Word version only.
PDFs will not be accepted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16