OverviewCox Purtell Staffing Services Customer Service and Logistics Specialist Temporay in Botany NSW
Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Branch Botany NSW AU
Customer Service and Logistics Specialist
Supply chain management, monitoring stock levels. As a leading global Manufacturing business that has been successfully trading for over a century….
As a leading global Manufacturing business that has been successfully trading for over a century. With offices in Australasia, USA and Europe, their global footprint continues to grow and offers fantastic opportunities for their passionate employees.
Based out of their Sydney Eastern Suburbs office, they are now seeking a competent and ambitious Logistics Coordinator to join their high performing team.
As the Logistics Coordinator, you will be a focal part of the business where your exemplary skills and professionalism in being the liaison between stake holders is imperative to the business.
You will report to the Sales director and be responsible for:
- Providing professional and efficient customer service support
- Act as a liaison between their sales force, distributor and customer
- Liaise with and manage the 3PL in order to review and maintain SLA’s
- Accurate and timely processing of orders
- Resolving product and service inquiries
- Supply chain management, monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring timely flow of product to the customer
- Maintaining logistics documentation
- Prepare product or service reports
- Updating internal systems
You be successful for the role you will:
- Similar experience from the medical manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Natural ability to collaborate with and manage 3rd party logistics providers
- To be customer service orientated
- With a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Naturally have strong communication and relationship skills
- Be solution orientated where you are resilient under pressure
- Are a natural problem solver
- With intermediate/advanced use of Excel experience
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Gain experience in a new industry
- International business experience development
- Work close to home and based near public transport
If you feel that your previous experience along with your skills and knowledge match our requirements for this very exciting and important role we would love to hear from you.
Apply now with your up to date resume (in Word format) or call Jessica on 02 9220 3400
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Botany, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-23