OverviewCountry Fire Authority Healthwatch Support Officers Temporay in Burwood East VIC
Country Fire Authority
Branch Burwood East VIC AU
Healthwatch Support Officers
Burwood East VIC
Proven ability using IT systems and databases, and Microsoft Office. Located at CFA Headquarters, Burwood East….
• Located at CFA Headquarters, Burwood East
• Casual (flexible, approx. 2-3 days/week, mostly afternoons & evenings with some weekend work)
• $23.98/hour (plus 9.50% superannuation)
The Country Fire Authority (CFA) is one of the world’s largest, and most highly regarded community based emergency services organisations. We respond to fire and other emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whilst our firefighters are the cornerstone of CFA services, what goes on behind the scenes is just as important in helping to protect lives and property.
The Healthwatch Support Officer will undertake a range of activities to deliver health and wellbeing programs to members within CFA. A critical function will be to ensure the promotion and focus on increasing participation.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary Allied Health qualification
- Level 2 First Aid accreditation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both autonomously and within a team environment
- Experience conducting health assessments and providing subsequent dietary and lifestyle modification advice
- Proven ability using IT systems and databases, and Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to identify sensitive and confidential issues and respond accordingly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
When applying for a position with CFA, the key to progressing in the selection process is the quality of your application. Your application must demonstrate that you have the qualifications, experience, key attributes and skills required for the position.
Your application should include:
- A cover letter addressing your suitability for the role based on the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description (refer to attached)
Submitting your Application
When you click the ‘apply’ button you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details and respond to employment-related questions.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police History Check.
CFA values workforce diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity organisation.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Burwood East, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14