OverviewCorrective Services NSW Assistant Officer, Clerk Grade 5/6, Ivanhoe Warakirri Correctional Centre Full Time in Riverina NSW
Corrective Services NSW
Branch Riverina NSW AU
Assistant Officer, Clerk Grade 5/6, Ivanhoe Warakirri Correctional Centre
OIMS end of Month Processing and Banking. Assistant Officer, Clerk Grade 5/6, Ivanhoe Warakirri Correctional Centre….
Assistant Officer, Clerk Grade 5/6, Ivanhoe Warakirri Correctional Centre – 0000582W Department of Justice
Corrective Services NSW
- Opportunity to work within Corrective Services NSW
- Full-Time Ongoing role
- Attractive salary
Corrective Services NSW (CSNSW) delivers professional correctional services and programs to reduce the risk of re-offending and enhance public safety. It ensures offenders who are required to be held in custody are removed from the general community and placed in a safe, secure and humane environment.
Corrective Services NSW requires an Administrative Officer to join a vibrant, high volume output team at Ivanhoe Warakirri Correctional Centre. You will be responsible for providing Administrative and Clerical support to the Correctional Centre and your duties and responsibilities will require a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and will include, but not be limited to :
- Autonomous analysis and resolution of problems
- Frontline support with customer service acumen and the abilitiy to apply management concepts
- Ensures strict controls with regard to all legislative requirements
- Fleet management
- Centre Insurance management
- All Administration Staff time management
- OIMS end of Month Processing and Banking
- Inmate Trust account transactions and OTS management
- All other tasks as required
As a highly motivated and results driven Administrative Officer, you will maintain confidentiality at all times, utilise your proven experience and knowledge to meet the demands of this role effectively. Resilience, high attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work under pressure are the key attributes to succeed in this fast paced role. You will be a true team player, customer centric and will keep the team well informed of your progress and key learning’s. For detailed information on the key accountabilities and capability framework, please read through the following Role Description
to apply – applicants must:
- Answer all questions on the online application form.
- Include a covering letter maximum (2) pages and an up-to-date resume of no more than three (3) pages which clearly details your skills, experience and capabilities as relevant to this role.
- Ensure your profile is updated with current referees. You are required to provide e-mail addresses for two nominated referees, one of which must be a current or recent supervisor within the last 12 months
Job Notes: Part of the assessment process includes additional online capability testing, skills testing or work samples in accordance with the G overnment Sector Employment Act 2013 .
Closing Date: 4/5/2017
Location Regional NSW-Riverina & Murray
Work Type Full-time
Number of Positions 1
Total Remuneration Package: $97,086. Package includes salary ($79,384 – $87,591), employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
Contact [email protected] – (02) 6840 2801
Closing Date 04-May-2017, 11:59:00 PM
Job Category Administration and clerical
Organisation Corrective Services NSW
Responsibilities Please refer to role description
Key Application Responses Targeted questions:
1. Describe a situation where you showed initiative in completing your work. What was the outcome?
2. Give examples of some of the common financial processes you use in your work.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Riverina, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21