OverviewCornerstone Recruitment Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Full Time in Western Australia
Branch WA AU
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
With a great selection of schools and higher education opportunities, a great array of shops, entertainment including cafes, restaurants, cinema, and lots of…
We require a highly trained and experienced Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist to provide clinical and administrative leadership in collaboration with the Clinical Nurse Specialist of Maternity of the patient base within the hospital and out in the community. You will be based in a redeveloped hospital, which is now a fantastic modern facility to service the region. You will liaise with patients, family, community services and other resources to ensure good patient management. You will be able to supervise, educate and provide mentorship for all training staff. You will also be laising with such services as the Royal Flying Doctors Service and St John Ambulance to ensure safe and swift transfer of patients when required. You will promote clinical governance, risk management and maintain updated professional knowledge.
You will be based in Western Australia in one of our largest outback cities with a population of more than 30,000. With a great selection of schools and higher education opportunities, a great array of shops, entertainment including cafes, restaurants, cinema, and lots of recreational options such as parks, ovals, pool, and clubs. Something for everyone! You will be fortunate enough to experience a real Mediterranean climate allowing to make the most of the great outdoors.
This is a very exciting package on offer for a Consultant Year 1-9, up to $531,575pa plus superannuation and salary packaging. This salary includes professional development allowance, district allowance, head of department allowance and an allowance in lieu of Private Practice.
- Hold AHPRA Registration
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Recent colposcopic, ultrasound and laparoscopic skills
- High level of experience working within a rural and remote obstetrics team
- Hold contemporary knowledge of professional issues and trends
- Good understanding of the Aboriginal Cultural Respect Framework
- High level of communication, interpersonal, negotiation, conflict resolution skills along with commitment to clinical governance
- Clean drivers licence and willing to travel out within the region
Please click “
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16