OverviewConcur Regional Sales Executive, Mid Market Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Regional Sales Executive, Mid Market
Flexibility in work schedule is required. “Best Enterprise Software Companies to Work For” Forbes . “3 Apps that busy CEOs Shouldn’t Leave Home Without” ….
“Most Innovative Growth Company” Forbes .
“Best Enterprise Software Companies to Work For” Forbes .
“The Best Apps for Business Travelers” Forbes .
“50 Best Iphone Apps” TIME Magazine .
“3 Apps that busy CEOs Shouldn’t Leave Home Without” . Inc .
Some of our wins. By the biggest force behind Concur. Our People .
Who are we?
As an SAP company, we are at the forefront of SAP’s Business Network Group (Concur, Ariba, Fieldglass) in the Cloud providing integrated travel, expense and spend management web based and mobile Cloud solutions. With an international presence in over 35 offices around the globe, Concur solutions are used by more than 25 million users worldwide by consumers, small businesses and enterprise Fortune 500 companies across 100 countries. We are committed to driving evolution, creating and investing in technology that is changing the T&E game.
We are seeking a proven sales professional to prospect and sell directly to our Mid-Market segment. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale. We are looking for a seasoned, proactive, success-oriented individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales team. This position reports to the Director, Regional Sales.
Who do we need?
We are a progressive, dynamic and fast growing team and have significant growth plans for FY17 following our very successful FY16! We are looking for dynamic and driven high performers who have a strong desire to make a difference and are inspired by change to fit well into our innovative and collaborative culture
Education, Experience & Training required
- Software/cloud sales experience, ideally ERP or financial solutions
- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and reseller sales channels.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required.
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
What’s in it for you
Come join Australia’s Top 50 Best Places to Work! We are n Equal Opportunity Employer with a dynamic culture and a high-performance environment. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop, whilst being led by exceptional leaders. You will have a strong brand and product behind you with flexible work/life balance. And it’s only going to get better!
If you have what it takes to join the team who brought you TripIt, ExpenseIt, Concur Expense, Concur Invoice, Concur Insight and Concur Messaging, we’d love for you to join the Concur family.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident as visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26