OverviewConcur Implementation Consultant x 3 Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Implementation Consultant x 3
Credit cards, audit and other services), training clients and preparing for deployment of service to employees – all within defined timeframe of completion….
Most Innovative Growth Company” Forbes . “
Best Enterprise Software Companies to Work For” Forbes “
The Best Apps for Business Travelers” Forbes “
50 Best Iphone Apps” TIME Magazine “
3 Apps that busy CEOs Shouldn’t Leave Home Without” . Inc
Some of our wins. By the biggest force behind Concur. Our People
Who are we?
As an SAP company, we are at the forefront of SAP’s Business Network strategy in the Cloud providing integrated travel, expense and spend management web based and mobile Cloud solutions. With an international presence in over 35 offices around the globe, Concur solutions are used by more than 25 million users worldwide by consumers, small businesses and enterprise Fortune 500 companies across 100 countries. We are committed to driving evolution, creating and investing in technology that is changing the way we travel.
Who do we need?
Dynamic and driven high performers who have a strong desire to make a difference and are inspired by change to fit well into our innovative and collaborative culture.
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Skill set required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and virtual presentation skills with a strong ability to build rapport with clients in a virtual mode
- Project Management and Consulting experience with full lifecycle of rapid, fast paced system implementations of business applications (Financial, Payroll and HR systems advantageous)
- Technical capability with design and configuration, understanding of business processes and business applications, ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and work towards tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
What will you do?
- As an Implementation Consultant, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage entire multiple implementations for clients simultaneously acting in the combined role of Project Manager, Functional Consultant and Technical Consultant. This includes leading project design sessions, understanding and analysing client business requirements, providing guidance and best practices on optimal configuration options to meet client needs, configuring the client’s site, managing third-party and Concur integrations (eg. credit cards, audit and other services), training clients and preparing for deployment of service to employees – all within defined timeframe of completion
- Ensure project implementations are within defined timeframe of completion with status updates to the client team and deliver web-based training/presentations covering training on new releases and product functionality to ensure successful and timely implementation for our clients
- Work collaboratively with internal parties to administer the client side, meet/exceed productivity targets, accuracy with forecasting, customer satisfaction scores to ensure value add with our clients
What’s in it for you?
An Equal Opportunity Employer. A career. Dynamic culture. High performance environment. An opportunity to learn and develop. Be led by exceptional leaders. Strong brand and product behind you. Flexible work/life balance. And it’s only going to get better.
If you have what it takes to join the team who brought you TripIt, ExpenseIt, Concur Expense, Concur Invoice, Concur Insight and Concur Messaging, we’d love for you to join the Concur family.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident as visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2015-03-03