OverviewCompass Group Australia Facilities Maintenance Manager Full Time in Perth WA
Compass Group Australia
Branch Perth WA AU
Facilities Maintenance Manager
Successful applicant MUST have a Trades background. In your role of Maintenance Manager , you’ll be responsible for managing a highly skilled and qualified team…
Anywhere and everywhere…….Delta Facilities Management offers maintenance and construction services to a diverse range of sectors, in almost any geographic location, at any stage of a project!
In your role of Maintenance Manager , you’ll be responsible for managing a highly skilled and qualified team in a remote environment. Ensuring the general up-keep of the accommodation village, including kitchen and laundry appliances, accommodation facilities, general maintenance and handyman duties are carried out in an efficient and timely manner is paramount. An electrical background is essential in this role.
To be successful in this role, applicants should possess the following:
- Demonstrated electrical supervisory experience
- Significant experience in a similar mine site village role
- An understanding of the WA Mines Safety Act
- Excellent time management with outstanding communication skills
- An ability to work well under pressure and contribute in a team environment
- Naturally inquisitive and innovative, with a high sense of motivation
- Successful applicant MUST have a Trades background
- Manual Driving Licence
- Senior First Aid
- Forklift Licence
- Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
If you’re looking for your next career challenge and have the skills and knowledge needed to make a success of this role then we want to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21