OverviewCompass Group Australia Cleaner | Brisbane Temporay in Brisbane QLD
Compass Group Australia
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Cleaner | Brisbane
At Medirest, we provide the non-medical services that keep Australia’s healthcare facilities in top shape. From small private hospitals to the largest public…
From small private hospitals to the largest public health campuses, our broad range of service solutions include catering, retail, facilities management, cleaning services and even security and help desk. At Medirest, we provide the non-medical services that keep Australia’s healthcare facilities in top shape.
Your can-do attitude and safety focus along with your passion for quality and service will be rewarded at Medirest. A variety of work locations, rosters and great people are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with Medirest, one of the world’s most recognised healthcare brands.
We are recruiting now!
We are currently seeking motivated and flexible casual hospital Cleaners to join our Medirest team based within the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital. These positions are responsible for working in a safe and efficient manner to complete day-to-day cleaning of general and specialised areas within the hospital. The ideal applicants to join our team will have previous hospital or clinical cleaning experience and be knowledgeable in current infection control cleaning practice. Operating 24/7 we have a variety of shifts you may be required to cover, the majority falling between 6am and 11pm.
- Clean premises and equipment, including: Cleaning of clinical and non-clinical areas, incl.: hard and soft surfaces, glass surfaces, window coverings and walls, furniture, high level cleaning; cleaning of public areas, outdoor cleaning, rubbish removal, waste and linen removal, infectious cleaning as required
- Operate specialised cleaning equipment
- Conduct cleaning duties specific to hospitals
- Comply with infection control policies and procedures in a healthcare environment
- An experienced Cleaner – experience in a hospital or clinical environment would be highly regarded
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and ability to work independently and unsupervised as required
- Experience with operating cleaning equipment
- Flexible attitude
- Great communication skills
- Physically fit and reliable .
We place great importance in looking after our people and offer excellent career opportunities including opportunities anywhere in Australia (or the world) where we operate, corporate health plan discounts, a range of discounts and special offers with our preferred benefit providers, learning and development opportunities including traineeships and apprenticeships, service awards and reward and recognition programs including our annual Star Awards.
So, if you are a ‘can-do’ person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you’ll fit right in and we’d like to have you on our team.
In line with the required Legislation, a Valid and Current (3yrs) Police check as well as evidence of Hepatitis B immunity will be required as part of the standard recruitment and selection process for this position.
Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and “can-do safely”. Click apply now.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16