OverviewCommunity Care Intake and Claims Officer – Maternity Le … Contract in Hunter Valley NSW
Branch Hunter Valley NSW AU
Intake and Claims Officer – Maternity Le …
Hunter Valley NSW
Calvary Community Care is a progressive and friendly company that has been providing a range of flexible services to support people to live independently in…
Who we are
Calvary Community Care is a progressive and friendly company that has been providing a range of flexible services to support people to live independently in their own homes and the community for over 25 years. We operate in 17 locations across Australia, have in excess of 1,700 staff, 10,000 clients and growing every day!
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Case Manager Team Leader you will be responsible for providing information about services and referrals to our clients, their families and other external stakeholders. You will enhance Calvary Community Care’s profile, conduct client interviews to determine their goals, needs and care options whilst monitoring and maintaining optimal occupancy and developing strategies to address vacancies.
What you bring
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding and experience in providing quality, client focused customer service;
- Experience in operating a multi-line phone system;
- Ability to assist health and community workers and members of the public to develop strategies to support clients requiring assistance;
- Ability to work in a team, in collaboration with employees within the organisation and with external agencies and personnel;
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn new systems.
A relevant tertiary qualification in the community/aged/disability sector will be highly regarded.
What you get in return:
- Attractive salary packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition program
- Great Work-Life balance with flexible working hours
Want to join us?
To join our diverse, compassionate and dedicated team please submit an online application to enjoy a rewarding career with Calvary Community Care.
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Check
Our values of Hospitality, Stewardship and Respect underpin all that we do. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and support applications by people from various life experiences, cultures and faiths and work together to provide options that empower and enrich our clients.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Pokolbin, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17